You are here
Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth #1) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Sword of Truth series.
- #2: Stone of Tears: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #3: Blood of the Fold (Sword of Truth #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Temple of the Winds: Book Four of The Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Soul of the Fire (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #6: Faith of the Fallen: A Sword of Truth Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: The Pillars of Creation: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Naked Empire: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Chainfire: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: Phantom: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Confessor: Sword of Truth (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The Third Kingdom (Sword of Truth #13) (Compact Disc): $14.99
- #15: Warheart (Sword of Truth #15) (Compact Disc): $19.99
Millions of readers the world over have been held spellbound by this valiant tale vividly told.
Now, enter Terry Goodkind's world, the world of the Sword of Truth.
In the aftermath of the brutal murder of his father, a mysterious woman, Kahlan Amnell, appears in Richard Cypher's forest sanctuary seeking help ... and more. His world, his very beliefs, are shattered when ancient debts come due with thundering violence.
In their darkest hour, hunted relentlessly, tormented by treachery and loss, Kahlan calls upon Richard to reach beyond his sword-- to invoke within himself something more noble. Neither knows that the rules of battle have just changed ... or that their time has run out.
Wizard's First Rule is the beginning. One book. One Rule. Witness the birth of a legend.
About the Author
Terry Goodkind (1948-2020) is a #1 New York Times bestselling author. His books include the multi-volume epic fantasy Sword of Truth series -- beginning with Wizard’s First Rule, the basis for the television show Legend of the Seeker -- and related series Richard and Kahlan and The Nicci Chronicles.
Goodkind was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, where he also attended art school. Alongside a career in wildlife art, he was also a cabinetmaker and a violin maker, and did restoration work on rare and exotic artifacts from around the world. In the 1990s he relocated to Nevada, where, when not writing novels, he was a racing-car enthusiast.
“Wonderfully creative, seamless, and stirring.” —Kirkus Reviews