You are here
New Totally Awesome Money Book For Kids: Revised Edition (New Totally Awesome Series #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the New Totally Awesome Series series.
Jam-packed with up-to-date, easy-to-understand information on every area of money, this smart, useful book—just right for kids age 8–14—makes learning about money fun.
A savvy brother and sister team, Arthur and Rose explain a lot about money matters, including:
- Budgets and savings (great ways to get the stuff you really want!)
- The basics of stocks, bonds, and other ways of investing
- Credit cards (“The Plastic Flash”) and borrowing
- Updated information on the Internet with useful Web links
- Online investing, Web safety precautions
- Saving and paying for college
- And much more
About the Author
Arthur Bochner wrote The Totally Awesome Money Book for Kids with his mother when he was 11 years old and The Totally Awesome Business Book for Kids when he was 13. He's now 24 and a political speechwriter in Washington, D.C. Rose Bochner, Arthur's 15-year-old sister, was nominated for the Distinguished Students Award at her New Jersey middle school. She's a rock climber and plans to teach. Adriane G. Berg, mother of Arthur and Rose, is a renowned speaker and leader in the field of finance and aging. She is the author of a dozen books on personal finance and lives with husband Stuart Bochner and Rose in New Jersey.