You are here
House Magic: A Handbook to Making Every Home a Sacred Sanctuary (Mystical Handbook #6) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Mystical Handbook series.
- #3: Moon Magic: A Handbook of Lunar Cycles, Lore, and Mystical Energies (Mystical Handbook #3) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #7: Herbal Magic: A Handbook of Natural Spells, Charms, and Potions (Mystical Handbook #7) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #8: Moon Magic Journal: Harness the Power of the Lunar Cycles with Guided Rituals, Spells, and Meditations (Mystical Handbook #8) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #10: Goddess Magic: A Handbook of Spells, Charms, and Potions Divine in Origin (Mystical Handbook #10) (Hardcover): $19.99
Home-healing spells and meditations—accompanied by more than 100 colorful and inspiring illustrations—give you everything you need to transform your home into a restorative and magical space.
House Magic presents home protections for every living space that bring together the traditions of earth magic, meditation, herbalism, self-awareness, astrology, and feminist spirituality. From the evil eye to stagnant energy, learn how to transform any space into a sacred sanctuary using the power of crystals, herbs, and flowers. By first learning the ancient histories of home magic spells, their origins, and their practices, House Magic presents spells and protections to produce fundamental manifestations in each space within the home—Clearing, Protection, Comfort, Harmony, and Balance.
This gorgeous guide takes you through manifesting a magical life with intentions, altars, and colors. Meditate with the earth and the moon to bring specific intentions into your space. Bless and protect your house from evil spirits, and create a harmonizing home with charming symbols like dream catchers, runes, hamsa, and triquetra symbols. Use old traditions and objects like brooms and candles to bless your home. Invite household spirits such as the Bean-Tighe, Domovoi, and Gaelic Goddess Brigid for protection. Declutter and feng shui your space!
Practice spellwork and rituals made for each room in your home to:
- Bring more joy and familial connections to your living room for a happier home
- Attract creativity and success to your office
- Create a peaceful atmosphere in your bedroom for soothing sleep, good dreams, and romance
- Allow restoration to enter your bathroom to feel refreshed and calm
- Make nourishing recipes for when you and your loved ones gather in the kitchen
- And much more!
The Mystical Handbook series from Wellfleet takes you on a magical journey through the wonderful world of spellcraft and spellcasting. Explore a new practice with each volume and learn how to incorporate spells, rituals, blessings, and cleansings into your daily routine. These portable companions feature beautiful foil-detail covers and color-saturated interiors on a premium paper blend.
Other titles in the series include: Witchcraft, Love Spells, Moon Magic, Knot Magic, and Superstitions.
About the Author
Aurora Kane—author of Moon Magic, House Magic, and Herbal Magic—is a practicing witch and herbalist with many decades (some say centuries) of experience in casting and conjuring. She lives in the Northeastern United States where she is a founding member of the Coven of the Moonbeam Ravine.