You are here
Herbal Magic: A Handbook of Natural Spells, Charms, and Potions (Mystical Handbook #7) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Mystical Handbook series.
- #3: Moon Magic: A Handbook of Lunar Cycles, Lore, and Mystical Energies (Mystical Handbook #3) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #6: House Magic: A Handbook to Making Every Home a Sacred Sanctuary (Mystical Handbook #6) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #8: Moon Magic Journal: Harness the Power of the Lunar Cycles with Guided Rituals, Spells, and Meditations (Mystical Handbook #8) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #10: Goddess Magic: A Handbook of Spells, Charms, and Potions Divine in Origin (Mystical Handbook #10) (Hardcover): $19.99
Herbal Magic offers a directory of magical herbs (both rare and common) alongside 36 spells using herbs to amplify casts for attraction, enchantment, trust, friendship, fortune, and success.
The plant kingdom is one of the oldest magical tools in existence. Known for millennia to have beneficial properties for both physical and spiritual well-being, many species of plants have been incorporated into the spiritual and healing practices of cultures around the world. These magical herbs are considered incredible gifts by shamans, green witches, hedge witches, and every wild woman and wild man.
This guide introduces the magical properties of plants, how to use them, and how to source them, including detailed step-by-step instructions on how to blend them seamlessly into magical recipes to harness their intrinsic powers. Tips for the budding witch cover:
- Uses for both common and rare magical plants
- Connecting with nature through the process of growing your own plants
- Herbal magic lore and herbal magic spell tools
- Tea recipes that can enhance your psychic abilities
- Spells for attractions, trust, fortune, and friendship
The Mystical Handbook series from Wellfleet takes you on a magical journey through the wonderful world of spellcraft and spellcasting. Explore a new practice with each volume and learn how to incorporate spells, rituals, blessings, and cleansings into your daily routine. These portable companions feature beautiful foil-detail covers and color-saturated interiors on a premium paper blend.
Other titles in the series include: Witchcraft, Moon Magic, Love Spells, Knot Magic, Superstitions, and House Magic.
About the Author
Aurora Kane—author of Moon Magic, House Magic, and Herbal Magic—is a practicing witch and herbalist with many decades (some say centuries) of experience in casting and conjuring. She lives in the Northeastern United States where she is a founding member of the Coven of the Moonbeam Ravine.