You are here
Moon Magic Journal: Harness the Power of the Lunar Cycles with Guided Rituals, Spells, and Meditations (Mystical Handbook #8) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Mystical Handbook series.
- #3: Moon Magic: A Handbook of Lunar Cycles, Lore, and Mystical Energies (Mystical Handbook #3) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #6: House Magic: A Handbook to Making Every Home a Sacred Sanctuary (Mystical Handbook #6) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #7: Herbal Magic: A Handbook of Natural Spells, Charms, and Potions (Mystical Handbook #7) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #10: Goddess Magic: A Handbook of Spells, Charms, and Potions Divine in Origin (Mystical Handbook #10) (Hardcover): $19.99
Harness the power of the magical, mystical, glorious Moon with spells, rituals, meditations, and self-reflection prompts for each phase.
The Moon is one of our most prominent and ancient symbols. It has shaped how we understand and track time, its movement controls the tides, and its rise into the sky signals the coming of night. The distinct phases of the lunar cycle have associations with different states of being. These states mirror a kind of spiritual quest that, like our search for ourselves, never ends. When we observe the Moon, we see reflections of the grand pattern of life that is birth, death, and rebirth.
With this invaluable Moon Magic Journal, each Moon phase is explored individually to cover the phase's main themes along with moon rituals, spells, meditations, and practical ways to manifest what you desire. You will:
- Create clear intentions and affirmations to enhance your magical journey.
- Properly conduct spells and rituals at exactly the right lunar moment to strengthen the flow of power.
- Take the time to ponder questions meant to help you embrace the divine energy of the Moon.
- Explore magical toolboxes filled with tips for using the right gemstones, crystals, candles, essential oil, or herbs for practicing Moon magic.
The Mystical Handbook series from Wellfleet takes you on a magical journey through the wonderful world of spellcraft and spellcasting. Explore a new practice with each volume and learn how to incorporate spells, rituals, blessings, and cleansings into your daily routine. These portable companions feature beautiful foil-detail covers and color-saturated interiors on a premium paper blend.
Other titles in the series include: Witchcraft, Love Spells, Knot Magic, Superstitions, House Magic,and Herbal Magic.
About the Author
Aurora Kane—author of Moon Magic, House Magic, and Herbal Magic—is a practicing witch and herbalist with many decades (some say centuries) of experience in casting and conjuring. She lives in the Northeastern United States where she is a founding member of the Coven of the Moonbeam Ravine.