It's easy to create wish lists through East City Bookshop's website, be it personal wish lists to keep track of books to read, wish lists to share with family and friends, gift registries for holidays, baby showers, and birthdays, and for schools and other organizations. In just a few steps, friends and contacts can purchase your books from your local independent bookstore!
To get started:
- Log in with your East City Bookshop account and password. To create an account with us, click 'Register' under "My Account"
- You can add any product from the store to your wishlist. Create a list by searching for a book you would like and clicking on the title. Click the 'Add to wish list' button
- From there, go to your account and choose "Manage Wish List" for options to customize your list. You can change the name, edit items, and create multiple lists
- Your wish list will be searchable from our website using the name you choose, or you can email it to a list of contacts
- Wish list items can be mailed to you or picked up in-store
- If you choose to pick up your wish list items in the shop, you must make arrangements with us. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.